My philosophy is " Your Needs Come First ".
My goals as your LPL Registered Representative are:
1) To always look out for your best interest.
2) To treat you and your family with care and respect.
3) To take the time to listen and understand your situation and concerns.
4) To work with you to prepare a comprehensive financial plan. We will use this as a guide to where you are now, where you are headed, and where you want to be. We will update your financial plan periodically, as circumstances change over the years. This is essential. " If you fail to plan you are planning to fail ".
5) To give you a clear and honest understanding of your choices.
6) To help you make well informed choices that you understand, are comfortable with, and reflect your personal situation and concerns. We will do this together.
I have over 20 years of experience in legal and financial matters, and a Master degree in Economics. I have also done some teaching and I take care to explain things simply and clearly. My background in economics and statistics also helps me to understand, and clearly explain, the risks and possible returns of various types of investments.
I have lived through market highs and lows, and I spent eight years as a securities regulator. These experiences have taught me to be cautious. My investment philosophy is careful and conservative.
Formal Education & Experience
BA, Grinnell College, 1978
MA in Economics, Major – Econometrics*, University of Illinois, 1981
Senior Analyst, Capital Market Authority of Oman, 1996-2004
Business Broker, Venture Resource, 2005-2007
Insurance Agent, 2008 to Present
Series 7 and 66 registrations held with LPL Financial
Series 66 registration also held with KPP Advisory Services
Life and Health licenses in KY and IN.
Registered for Securities in the following states:
Registered as IAR in the following states:
Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor®
*Econometrics is a branch of statistics. My background in statistics helps me understand and clearly explain, the potential returns and risks of various investment strategies.
Community and Civic Memberships
EVolve – (Electric Vehicle Owners of KY)
Socializers Over 40
I am interested in socially responsible investments.
I am also the proud mother & grandmother of 2 daughters, 1 son & granddaughter, Sofia!